Oakville Refrigerator Repair
Fast Appliance Repair 866-298-9322
Oakville Refrigerator Repair
Refrigerator Repair Oakville – Services
With over 15 years of experience and a strong word-of-mouth reputation in the area, Oakville Appliance Repair is here to provide Oakville residents with first-rate refrigerator repair and maintenance services. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer fast response, outstanding workmanship, competitive prices and truly excellent customer service to every client. Here’s a closer look at our refrigerator repair services:
- Refrigerator repair: You rely on your refrigerator 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long. Whether it’s making a strange noise, failing to keep your food cool and fresh or has stopped working altogether, you need a team you can trust for prompt, effective refrigerator repair in Oakville. Make sure Oakville Appliance Repair is the first team you turn to. We repair freezers, too!
- Routine and scheduled maintenance: Keeping your appliances in good working order isn’t just a matter of making sure you use them carefully and properly. Parts and components wear out with regular use, and even the best-made products don’t last forever. By investing in scheduled maintenance, you can keep your fridge and freezer working their best for a longer time, and prevent major repair needs from arising.
Wine Cooler & Wine Refrigerator Repair
Keep Your Wine at the Perfect Temperature
Wine coolers, also referred to as wine refrigerators, chill wine to optimum storage and serving temperatures. They come in various storage capacities, and keep wine between 45 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the type of wine. By maintaining ideal temperature and humidity conditions for wine storage, wine refrigerators are great for connoisseurs who don’t have access to a wine cellar.
A broken or poorly functioning wine refrigerator can make for a lackluster wine-drinking experience. Get your wine cooler repaired fast so you can get back to entertaining! Oakville Refrigerator Repair® offers top-notch wine refrigerator repair and routine maintenance. Give us a call at (866) 298-9322, or schedule your appointment online.
- Single Zone
- Dual Zone
Common Wine Cooler Issues
Oakville Refrigerator Repair is more than prepared to repair all types of wine cooler and refrigerator issues. When you call us, you can rest assured that we will go above and beyond to make sure your appliance is running smoothly again in no time, especially when your valuable bottle investments are at stake.
If you run into any of the following issues, or another problem, call us:
- The cooler won’t turn on.
- This could be due to a variety of reasons. Make sure you check for faulty fuses, tripped breakers, and loosened power cords.
- The wine cooler isn’t cooling.
- Depending on the model, this could be due to thermostat problems, condenser or compressor issues, or evaporator fan motor damage.
- The cooler is leaking water.
- Compressor models may leak water if the door has been left open, door seals are defective or dirty, or a drain hose is plugged.
- The wine cooler is making noise.
- Some popping and cracking is normal due to temperature changes. If there are vibrating noises, make sure the cooler is level. If grinding or squealing, call for service.
- The door does not close properly.
- Ensure that the surface is level. If it is and the problem persists, check for dirty door gaskets or improperly positioned shelves.
Wine Cooler Brands We Commonly Service:
Wine Cooler Parts: Oakville Refrigerator Repair can replace any part of your wine refrigerator:
- Door seals
- Fan motors
- Cooling nodes
- Peltier units
If you are experiencing an issue with your wine cooler, contact us today for the fast, reliable repair service that the professionals at Oakville Refrigerator Repair are known for. We understand that a broken wine cooler is an inconvenience in your busy life, and we want to help fix it as efficiently as possible.
Freezer Repair Service
Get Your Freezer Running Smoothly Again
Freezers allow us to waste less food and save money. Whether you make meals in advance, host special celebrations or love frozen pizza, you probably agree that a freezer is a great convenience. But what happens when it stops working? If you need freezer repair service fast, give Oakville Refrigerator Repair® a call.
Your freezer should always maintain zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower, ensuring food stays frozen and doesn’t go bad. According to the FDA, keeping food frozen in this temperature range ensures safe storage and prevents the growth of bacteria. Don’t delay! Schedule your freezer repair service today by using the form below or calling us at (866) 298-9322.
Common Freezer Issues We Repair
The expert technicians at every Oakville Refrigerator Repair® location know how to repair all types of freezers, including upright freezers, chest freezers, drawer freezers, and refrigerator-freezer combos.
Be sure to call on us for freezer repair if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won’t turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call a Oakville Refrigerator Repair professional for help!
- The freezer is over-cooling — If your freezer over cools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get freezer repair right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidentally adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame. Our technicians are great troubleshooters.
- The freezer isn’t a consistent temperature — If the temperature fluctuates in your freezer, it can cause spoilage. The culprit can be dust and debris or more serious issues, and we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Our professionals can quickly identify the problem!
A note on cooling system issues: bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, faulty defrost control timers, and other cooling system issues should be addressed by a Oakville Refrigerator Repair® professional. These issues involve dangerous parts that could cause injury if someone tries to repair them without specialized knowledge and tools.
Freezer Brands We Commonly Service:
Need Freezer Parts? We Have You Covered!
Oakville Refrigerator Repair can replace any part on your freezer:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Preserve your food, your pocketbook, and your sanity with freezer repair service on your schedule from Oakville Refrigerator Repair. When performing routine maintenance or repairs, we can identify further issues before they occur, avoiding superfluous repairs and ruined food.
Saying Goodbye to Your Unit
There are some instances where your refrigerator might be beyond the point of return (or at least, it will cost you less money to just buy a new unit instead of always repairing your current one). So how can you tell when your refrigerator is on its last leg, instead of just needing a tune up?
Most consumer reports advise that the age of your unit and the cost of your repair service are the best indications for when you should replace your refrigerator.
Though lifespans depend on the type of unit, units typically need a first repair within:
- 7 years for bottom-freezers with additional repairs in the future
- 5 years for side-by-side fridge/freezers with additional repairs in the future
- 3 years for top-freezers with additional repairs between 3-6 years, and replacement after 7 years
The general rule of thumb should be unless your refrigerator has sentimental value, whenever the repair exceeds the cost of buying a new unit, choose the new unit!
We serve the entire Toronto and Ontario area.
GTA Ontario areas including: Ajax | Aurora | Barrie | Cambridge | Brampton | Concord | Danforth | Don Mills | East York | Etobicoke | Guelph | GTA | King City | Kitchener | Leaside | Maple | Markham | Scarborough | Newmarket | North Scarborough | North York | Oakville | Old Scarborough | Pickering | Richmond Hill | Mississauga | Stouffville | Streetsville | Thornhill | Toronto | Unionville | Vaughan | Waterloo | Willowdale | Whitby | Woodbridge | Burlington | Hamilton | Waterdown |
All Major Brands!
- Admiral • Amana • Bosch • Broan-Nu Tone LLC • Dacor • Electrolux • Fisher & Paykel Appliances • Five Star • Frigidaire • GE Consumer & Industrial • GE Monogram • Gibson • Hotpoint • Jenn-Air • Kenmore • KitchenAid • LG Electronics • Magic Chef • Maytag • Roper • Sears • Speed Queen • Sub-Zero Freezer Co. • Tappan • Thermador • Viking • Whirlpool Corporation • Amana • American Standard • Arcoaire • Broan • Broan • Bryant • Carrier • Coleman • Frigidaire • Goodman • Honeywell • Honeywell • Lennox International • RUUD • Rheem • Rinnai • Trane • York